Sales Advisor - New build
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Oxford, South Central|
|Sector||ConstructionConstruction - Sales|
|Salary||Circa £25,000 + Excellent Commission|
|Advertiser||Rischer and Butler|
- An opportunity has arisen for a Sales Advisor to work on a busy and exciting new build site in Banbury.
Reporting to the Sales Manager the Sales Advisor will have full range to develop their own sales and marketing strategies and implement them with the board's full support. The ideal candidate will be happy to travel as new sites come on within the area.
- Achieve sales targets and prices
- Work closely with the Site Manager
- Greet, build rapport and qualify visitors
- Competent MS Word and Excel skills, and confident using new computer systems
- Keep all customer information up to date
- Follow up potential leads with customers
- Negotiating of prices
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Conduct research in to the market and analyse competitor activity
- Keep up to date with the progress of sales and liaise with Estate Agents, Lenders, Solicitors and Brokers
- Keep in contact with customers regarding progress of the build and the sale
- Valid UK driving licence with own transport essential
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate experience within the new homes residential industry or currently working in the New Build Housing sector. You will be a flexible, enthusiastic and confident individual; you will be able to confidently judge situations and take calculated risks to reach your objectives.
For more information please call Becky Kitson on 07903 946073
Please note that due to the high level of applications we are only able to contact you if short listed for this vacancy. If you have not been contacted within 3 days then your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.