Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||EngineeringEngineering - Maintenance|
|Salary||£37,000 - £38,000 + Overtime + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare|
|Advertiser||Rischer and Butler|
- 4 on 4 off (Days & Nights)
20 Days Holiday increasing to 25 Days with service
Our client, an international manufacturing facility based in Worksop, Nottinghamshire, has a fantastic opportunity for an Engineer looking to develop within a successful company, that continually invest in both their employees and machinery.
On a day to day basis you will be working on PLC machinery within a modern clean environment, with a fantastic workshop on hand. Our client is looking for an Engineer with a broad wealth of knowledge across their trade including dealing with both Electrical and Mechanical faults.
- Maintenance will be carried out on key equipment to specified schedules
- Reactive maintenance to breakdowns
- Fault finding
- Proactive approach to following up root cause analysis
- Working in line with Health & Safety legislation
- Participate in Project Work
- Full apprenticeship served in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical) but an electrical qualification is essential
- Proven maintenance engineering background from within a process driven facility
- Experience of working within a FMCG environment preferred
- Fault finding skills on PLCs
- Positive outlook with a flexible approach
Or client is enthusiastic about developing and investing in their employees and offer company benefits such as Pension Schemes, Healthcare Schemes, Workwear provided and Tool Allowance. So, if you would like to play a pivotal part within an established engineering team, contact us today.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call 0115 986 2416 or alternatively for a confidential discussion contact Tracy-Ann Smith on 07813 291404 or Joanne Hall on 07903 946074
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Rischer and Butler is an Equal Opportunities employer.