Site Manager – New Build Housing
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Birmingham, MidlandsWalsall, MidlandsWolverhampton, Midlands|
|Salary||Up to £60,000 DOE + Package|
|Advertiser||Rischer and Butler|
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Site Manager to expand their portfolio with a highly successful developer on a new build project in Walsall. As Site Manager, you will report to your Contracts Manager and ensure successful delivery of the scheme.
As number one Site Manager you will have autonomy to deliver the entire project from ground to handover as number one on site. You will have an Assistant Site Manager working by your side and you will liaise with the design team.
This modern project will be completed to a high luxury specification, a very good eye for detail and quality is essential. Due to the build of this scheme my client is looking for experience from a well-respected residential developer. You will be a strong number 1 who can manage the site with minimal interaction with the contract manager due to the expansion of this site.
The successful Site Manager for this role will be highly motivated and be able to work in a busy, pressurised environment and have proven experience working to tight deadlines. Organisation is essential.
The successful candidate will have;
- Experience working for a house builder
- Eye for detail
- Experience of running a project from ground to handover as number one
- Have excellent customer and business communication skills
- Experience managing Assistant Site Managers
- You must have 5 years’ minimum experience of being a site manager, along with experience in Health & Safety and Housing Association
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Becky Kitson on 07903 946073 for a confidential discussion.
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Rischer and Butler is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Please note that due to the high level of applications we are only able to contact you if short listed for this vacancy. If you have not been contacted within 3 days, then your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.