Export Administrator – Customer Services
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||AdministrativeAdministrative - AdministrationCustomer Support|
|Salary||Up to £28,000 DOE|
|Advertiser||Rischer and Butler|
- Shifts: Monday – Friday (9:00AM – 17:00PM)
Rischer and Butler are currently recruiting for a proactive and customer focused Export Administrator to join our client located near Hucknall. You will manage all shipping documentation for clients, ensuring it is correct and received by the client before their goods arrive to customs, as well as this you will provide additional support to other members of the team as and when required.
- Handling all enquiries and instructions efficiently to ascertain and meet customer’s requirements
- Assisting with customs clearance instructions for export
- Promote a positive and responsive attitude to all customer requirements, investigating causes and proposing solutions to the organisation
- To work closely with the Chamber of Commerce or Customs to ensure the accuracy and legalisation of the shipping documentation for all Countries that require certified documentation
- Prepare and submit supplier’s declaration for customers requesting the documents
- Organising transport and keeping track of the deliveries and maintaining customs records
- Maintaining customs compliance and records
It is essential that you have export experiences and a good understanding of UK Export Control requirements.
- Ability to interpret technical export regulations
- Knowledgeable in all Microsoft applications, high level of Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience of customs tariff, customs commodity classification and incoterms
- Accuracy and attention to detail when working towards tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, maintaining a professional and organised approach
Apply now or to discuss in further details please contact Tracy-Ann Smith on 07813 291404 or Joanne Hall on 07903 946074 or alternatively call our office on 0115 9862416
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Rischer and Butler is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Please note that due to the high level of applications we are only able to contact you if short listed for this vacancy. If you have not been contacted within 3 days, then your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.