New Homes Sales Advisor
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Sector||ConstructionConstruction - SalesCustomer Support|
|Salary||Up to £24,000 + Excellent OTE|
|Advertiser||Rischer and Butler|
- An opportunity has arisen for a Sales Advisor to join a privately-owned housing developer.
Reporting into the Sales Manager the Sales Advisor will have full range to develop their own sales and marketing strategies and implement them with the board's full support. The ideal candidate will be happy to travel as sites start and finish and be happy to work weekends.
- Achieve sales targets and prices
- Work closely with the Site Manager
- Greet, build rapport and qualify visitors
- Keep all customer information up to date
- Follow up potential leads with customers
- Negotiating of prices
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Conduct research in to the market and analyse competitor activity
- Keep up to date with the progress of sales and liaise with Estate Agents, Lenders, Solicitors and Brokers
- Keep in contact with customers regarding progress of the build and the sale
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate experience within the new homes residential sector with a minimum of 2years new homes experience. You will be a flexible, enthusiastic and confident individual; you will be able to confidently judge situations and take calculated risks to reach your objectives.
For more information please call Becky Kitson on 07903 946073
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Rischer and Butler is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Please note that due to the high level of applications we are only able to contact you if short listed for this vacancy. If you have not been contacted within 3 days, then your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.