Land Manager - New Build Housing
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||Up to £60,000 + Package + Bonus|
|Advertiser||Rischer and Butler|
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Land Manager to join a largely successful housebuilder.
You will be overall responsible for the process of acquiring land for the region. You will have the autonomy and freedom to make your own decisions but equally when needed a good amount of support will be on hand. You will be trusted at every stage of the process and you will work in an environment where team work and collaboration are valued. On a day to day basis you will: -
- Identify viable land opportunities
- Manage the Due Diligence Process through to Offer stage
- Manage the offer from acceptance through to exchange
- Continue to monitor a site throughout the planning process to handover to the construction team
The ideal candidate
- You will be a technically aware and ambitious Land Manager who is full of energy, enthusiasm and passion to drive the company’s growth.
- You will hold good negotiation skills and dedication as well a good list of contacts within the local East Midlands patch
- Strong team working skills, as well as a self- starter approach.
- Currently working for a new build developer with a minimum of 3-5 years experience
For more information please call Becky Kitson on 07903 946 073
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Rischer and Butler is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Please note that due to the high level of applications we are only able to contact you if short listed for this vacancy.If you have not been contacted within 3 days then your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.