Senior/ Civil Engineer - New Build Housing
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||Up to £60,000 + Package DOE|
|Advertiser||Rischer and Butler|
- An opportunity has arisen for a Senior/ Engineer to join a largely successful builder. This position will be reporting into the Technical Director with themain purpose of the role to co-ordinate all technical information between external consultants and internal departments. To ensure all approvals are obtained and information received issued to allow for a programmed start on site.
Main duties include:
- Assist in the production or procurement of comprehensive feasibility studies and technical investigations for inclusion in Land Appraisals.
- Liaise with external consultants to ensure deadlines are met.
- Check all drawings and details for accuracy, correctness and commercial
- Apply for and secure statutory body approval of Engineering Design and
- Attend site visits and meetings in order to solve issues that arise during the constructions process.
- Attend design meetings with the highways and planners to ascertain requirements from a council perspective for new developments.
- Ensure that new regulation requirements are anticipated and incorporated as required.
- Assist the Engineering Manager to obtain fee quotations from specialist consultants for all engineering design and technical report requirements.
- Provide technical and administrative support to the site teams.
- Obtain all required technical approvals in line with programmed site start dates.
- Experience of working for a new build housing developer or a consultancy background - Essential
- Min of 4years in the role as Engineer
- Previous experience of building relationships with clients/customers
- IT skills including Microsoft packages (advanced knowledge)
- Relevant qualification or experience in Engineering
For more information please call Becky Kitson on 07903946073
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Rischer and Butler is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Please note that due to the high level of applications we are only able to contact you if short listed for this vacancy.If you have not been contacted within 3 days then your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.