Senior Technical Manager/Director - New Build Housing
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||ConstructionConstruction - Technical|
|Salary||Up to £85,000 DOE + Bonus + Package|
|Advertiser||Rischer and Butler|
- My client is a highly successful housing developer who due to expansion are looking for an experienced Senior Technical Manager/Director to join their team. With an opportunity to work on some of the UKs most exciting new build projects, in a fast-paced environment where each day brings new challenges this is an excellent opportunity.
Key roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordination of external consultants in the production of technical details and drawings required for the effective delivery the residential schemes, from planning through to completion.
- Managing 3-4 complex projects at varying stages
- Supporting the Technical Director with the delivery of Technical and Design information required for land appraisals and the Submission of Planning Applications.
- Provide assistance to the Technical Managers and Coordinators with the procurement of service information and quotes, civil engineering details, and substructure details.
- This role will require each site to be visited once a month to attend Project Review meetings with sites covering Leicestershire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire
- Minimum 10 years experience within the housing industry
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Engineering background is essential with strong experience on Design work
- HND/HNC in Building Studies/Construction or equivalent
- Good level of IT literacy with experience of AutoCAD, Outlook, Excel & Word
- Ability to solve technical issues efficiently and effectively
- CSCS Card
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience of working on new build housing and retirement projects
- Willingness to travel
For more information please call Becky Kitson on 07903 946 073
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Rischer and Butler is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Please note that due to the high level of applications we are only able to contact you if short listed for this vacancy. If you have not been contacted within 3 days, then your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.